O.k. now I am officially back in action. I would like to thank all of my followers for not leaving me during my hiatus.
Here are some updates
1. Still with the same employer. While I continue to be angry over everything that want down I can see now that it was for the best (Will comment on this later).
2. Due to some unforeseen expenses I am almost in the same financial position I was in when I started this blog (Only now I am 6 months smarter).
3. I still want to start a small business to do on the side. My office/craft room is becoming over run with things I make. Crafting calms me down, it's my drug of choice.
4. I started taking correspondence courses to get a certificate in Graphic Design, mainly so I can learn Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign (these soft wares are crucial for me getting the job I want).
5. I've started gardening. I am now the proud mother of 4 sunflowers.
In a way I feel that I am starting over, not just financially but in my life as a whole. I don't want to be in the same position in a year and I am working hard to turn things around.
After all, 30 is the new 20.
Child Care Costs and 2018 Tax Changes
2 months ago