Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Goals

In the 6 months since I started this blog I have made decent progress. My goals were to

  • Pay off 2 credit cards (Paid off 1)
  • Open Savings Account (Done)
  • Save $600 (Saved $350)
  • Pay Back Ex Boyfriend (Owe $200)
  • Pay Back Sister (Done)
Now that we are in the second half of the year I have to update my goals.

New Goals

1. Pay off 1 credit card (Put the new lap top on my Master Card. Will be paid off by July 31st)
2. Save $50 a month (Will have savings account up to $650 by the end of the year)

Now that I am not making as much money as I used to and had some major expenses that I had to pay for (dental work, car repair, lap top, etc.) I am practically starting at square 1.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. I think you are doing great you've paid off several things and you're on your way to the rest of your goals.

    ReplyDelete