I have been demoted at my job, which means I am taking a reduction in my pay. I should be upset, but in this day and age I am glad to still have a job.
I now have to readjust my budget for my new lower salary. Time to tighten my belt.
I have done some research into my action plan and this is my status so far
1. Find a part time job - Looking
2. Look for a new full time job - On hold until I learn Photoshop, Illustrator, and In Design
3. Add to my skills - Penn Foster offers certifications with low monthly payments
4. Find other ways to make money - I have been making a bag for my manager as a gift and
one of my co-workers ordered one. I also plan to open an online shop and see if I can sell
some of the bags I have made.
5. Continue to pay debt - Rework budget so I can continue to pay off credit cards.
I'll keep you posted.
Student Loan Progress
1 month ago