Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Back Story - Part 2

After 2 years I decided I hated my job and to go back to school. That is where the second student loan comes in. During this time I am still paying just the minimums on the 4 credit cards I had left. I graduated from school, got a job I love but that does not pay as well as I would like (or need). Then the student loan bills start coming in. The payments were as much as I was paying in rent. So, I transferred to a new city where my mother lived, moved in with her and worked on catching up on the bills I could not pay.

Present Day

It took me a year of living with my mother to catch up on all of my bills. And I will admit, I've managed to pay some of the credit cards off, just to fill them up again. But this time I am going to pay them off for good. If I don't, I will have to work for the rest of my life and still be in debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment