Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Starting Early

Hi everyone, my name is Sam (name changed to protect the poor) and I am broke.

I am so broke that if the world was selling for a penny I would have to charge it. I have been living pay check to pay check for the past 7 years (since graduating college) and I am tired of it. I hate not having money to go on trips (like my sister), get my car repaired (it's 9 years old, but it's paid off), or live on my own (I live with my mother. I am not a looser, this is due to student loan debt). So I have decided to save myself before it is to late.

I was planning to start on this new path on January 1st as a New Years Resolution, but then I decided that there is no time like the present. Also, I figured that there would be a lot of new blogs out about the same thing and if I wanted some readers I better start early.

So, this year I have two New Years Resolutions.........

1. To pay down my debt ( I have 4 credit cards and 2 student loans)
2. To save money (I don't have a savings account, a 401k, or an IRA)

Let the games begin

2 comments:

  1. hey I just saw your comment on "sick of being poor" and came to check out your blog. I too got inspired by other bloggers (www.bloggingawaydebt.com in particular) and started my own which you can check out if you want.
    Since I just started reading, I am not sure if you post actual amounts but it would be nice if your tickers on the side had a dollar amount instead of 100%. Good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. **********************
    $$WIN BIG CASH $$.

    Unlimited Free Entries!
    **********************
    -$50,000 Grand Prize
    -Daily Winners
    -No Email Required
    -No Downloads
    http://cashprizesonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete